Thursday, October 21, 2010

i dreamed a dream

I ended up sleeping through Corporations this morning. Oops. See my previous post for why. In exchange for truancy, I had some bizarre dreams.

One of them that I only vaguely remember involved someone holding me in a bear hug while someone else rushed at me to presumably injure me, and I used some of my newly learned karate moves to get away. I felt pretty bad-ass.

A later dream that I remember more clearly was set at some kind of bizarre theme park, kind of like MGM, but with sets that you could go into that were lushly decorated. Anyway, I was there with my mom and Hadi, and we were wandering around, but there were a lot of random stabbings going on. It was kind of freaky. And then I stumbled upon a cache of baked goods in a little kitchen (next to a pool where fat people in wheelchairs were watching "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken"--no idea where that came from), a whole bunch of brownies and eclairs and cakes, and I just stuffed my face. I thought (later) that maybe those had been made for someone else, but I didn't care. I ate a bunch and I made myself a doggie bag and took more with me. As a result, I am dying for brownies and cake. DYING. I'm thinking of going to Harris Teeter and buy a whole bunch of eclairs. Or go to Ben & Jerry's and get a brownie. Maybe both? The possibilities are endless. If only I didn't have shit to do preventing me from getting sweets immediately.

No comments: