Wednesday, July 21, 2010

two more hours?

I am literally falling asleep at my desk. I hate the post-lunch sleepies.

I went to the dentist again yesterday and he put in some fillings. He also fixed these little spots on my front teeth that I've had for years. He said it was a hyper-calcification, not a stain. So he handed those down and put in some fillings and now my teeth look so much better.

I finally filed my Japanese tax refund stuff. Hopefully it gets there in time! God I'm lazy.

I think I'm so sleepy because I stayed up formatting an article for VJIL as part of my super important role as Senior Production Editor. I was also watching USA programming. Much love.

Here's hoping the weather holds out this afternoon so I can have more pool time!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments: