Monday, July 19, 2010

so sleepy

Just got home after a loooong day of driving. I went up to ATL with Mama this weekend, since she's up there for a work conference, but I had to come back for a dentist appointment at 1pm today. So I got up at 6:30, exercised with my girl Jillian and got ready, but somehow wasn't able to leave until 9:00. Then I drove drove drove back here and got to the dentist just in time. Then I had to take Mama's car back to her house and pick up my car and drive back home. So I think I drove over 300 miles today. Boo.

Another boo: I have some cavities. I have to go back to the dentist tomorrow. ;_; That's what I get for not flossing (and waiting two years between dentist visits).

While in the capital city, I went to see Joshua James play at Piedmont Park. <3 Apparently 99X does these free concerts at the Park Tavern every week during the summer, and JJ just happened to be there on a weekend that was convenient for me. Awesome. Fortunately my buddy Aaron was willing to go with so I didn't have to go by myself and feel sketched out. The concert was great, although it was a very different crowd/venue/atmosphere than his show in C'ville. I liked the intimacy of The Southern better. But the huge downpour that started at the beginning of his set was kind of cool, and the view of the city from the park is quite nice.

Saturday, Mama and I went to Wartown (aka Warner Robins) for BBQ at the White Diamond and cobbler at Lane Southern Orchards. Both were delicious. Unfortunately, we didn't get to share this experience with Shelly, since we were running ridiculously behind schedule. (Not my fault at all this time. Sorry, M. ;_;) But it was tasty nonetheless.

I'm super duper sleepy, so I think I'm going to sleep on the couch until my aunt gets home, or maybe just lie on the couch and watch Archer on Hulu.

No comments: