Friday, June 6, 2008

an eternal flaaaaaaaaaaame

I forgot to post about the wedding party. It went quite well, not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Our karaoke serenade of the bride and groom wasn't awful. And then the groom did this song and the bride was crying the whole time, it was so sweet.

After that, we went for real karaoke with Lauren for two hours. It was awesome. The karaoke place had excellent muscat sours. A+ Would drink again.

On Saturday, I rented the Bourne Ultimatum, National Treasure, High School Musical 2, and Sakuran. I've watched all but Sakuran, and I've watched HSM2 like 5 times. Fuck, I love Zac Efron. If only I were 14, then I could have posters of him everywhere without feeling like a creep.

I'm watching Beauty and the Beast now, which I haven't seen in years and years, and it's way funnier this time. I guess I didn't realize that the Prince/Beast guy was just 20 (as he's supposed to be cursed until his 21st birthday), so it puts things in a completely different perspective. He's just this young jerk who stomps around his house and doesn't eat with utensils and only has household items to talk to. It also makes me feel bad for him, since he was just a little punk kid when he got cursed. What spoiled 16-year-old wouldn't kick some old lady to the curb?

On another note, I wish I could tell my appliances what to do and have them do it instead of just sit there.

I finally applied for my loans today, and it made me ill. $60,000. Holy fuck.

No comments: