Saturday, May 31, 2008

wedding bells

Next Friday is the wedding party for one of the girls at the office, and I found out yesterday, that me and Catherine and Mizuko are going to have to provide some entertainment. At first, it was just going to be us singing a karaoke song (I think "Eternal Flame" by The Bangles was the winner), but then they were like, "Oh, Kara, why don't you play a song (or two) on the piano?!" So now, in addition to singing, I have to play "You Raise Me Up" and a Chopin nocturne. Great. Thanks for the heads up!

I wonder what I'm supposed to wear to this thing. Hmm.

I heard a loud "Konnichi wa! Gomen kudasai" outside (not at my door, though), so that means the Witnesses are out today. I'll be sure not to open my door. Crazy bastards.

This new taiko game is great. There's a game section where you have to play against these characters and beat levels and stuff. The end is really hard! You have to beat this weird god creature, and he blocks the screen, so you can't see what you're supposed to hit! But I beat it on the easy course, and now I'm playing through again on the hard course.

My eyes have been really itchy lately. I guess I need to find my Claritin. Argh.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

All I read was the title "Wedding Bells" and I was like WHAT?! and I had a mini panic attack...and then my brain started working again, and i was like, naaaaw.

This is what happens when i just space out all day.