Saturday, May 24, 2008

sexy dream, aborted

Let me tell you about my sexy dream I had last night. Well, almost had. *sigh*

It was like I was watching this action/spy movie, but also kind of in it. I was in this big room with a bunch of people, like a church social hall or something. And there was this priest there. A hot priest. He looked like a taller, less bulky Daniel Craig. YES. And he had tattoos, which normally isn't my thing, but it was super hot. And I kind of think that maybe he wasn't a real priest, just like a spy pretending to be one, but whatever. He was still wearing the outfit, which is all that matters.

Anyway, everybody got up to leave, but I kind of stuck around, because The Bourne Ultimatum was coming on, and I wanted to see it, because it's a great movie. But hot priest dude sees me still in there and gets a sexy look on his face. !!! The game is afoot! But I'm trying to play coy, and I don't want people to notice that me and the hot priest are missing, so I run into the bathroom to sort myself out. While in there, I think, "I kind of have to pee", but then I fucking woke up, because I really did have to pee! DAMN IT. Me and that hot priest were totally going to have sexy times, but my stupid bladder ruined it, like it does EVERY TIME.

I had another dream when I went back to sleep, but it wasn't a continuation, so it was useless.

FOILED AGAIN.

In other news, I went to Shingu with Cat today for a delicious curry lunch. It was so good. I love that place.

I also bought the new taiko game for DS. I was so excited to get home and play it. I am so pleased with my DS purchase. It was a worthy investment. Now I just have to get that little card that lets me download all those games for free. Hehe.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is the best dream ever. Tatoos are so sexy. I've seen 3 tatoos in one week! That's amazing for Japan.