Sunday, May 25, 2008

say aha

Today has been a day spent vegging on the couch. I had intended on doing some serious cleaning, but cramps nixed that idea. I did get up long enough to sort some of my clothes into "trash" and "Goodwill" piles, but that's about it. Alas.

I've been playing the new taiko game, and it's super cute. I love dressing up the little drum. I think my favorite outfit is the ebi-fry. He has a fried shrimp suit with a little fried shrimp hat! It's adorable.

I downloaded this album Santogold from the artist of the same name, and it's pretty interesting. She reminds me of Tegan and Sara, M.I.A., Gwen Stefani, Le Tigre, and Nelly Furtado, which is an odd assortment, I know. It's hard to describe, but I like it. I also really like the new Ashlee Simpson album. Fuck the haters.

I made a new Gmail for myself, mainly for online shopping purposes. I know that Gmail has like 6GB of storage now, but my main account was feeling a little cluttered, so I made another and moved lots of stuff into that one. It made me feel productive.

Ugh, I don't feel like going to work tomorrow. Why can't it be Memorial Day here, too? But I think I only have 17-ish more days of school left. I still have more work days, but a lot of that will be at the office, which will thankfully be air-conditioned after June 1, so I won't mind so much.

I am so ready to go home.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I will have to check out Santogold, as I love MIA and gwen stefani.

I am also extremely bored and ready to go home.