Tuesday, May 27, 2008

successor

Today I found out who my successor will be, or at least who one of the two new people is. She posted on the Mie forum and ta-da! I'm not technically supposed to find out until tomorrow, but oh well. The internet ruins everything. Now I have this 15+ page thing to fill out about Kumano and being an ALT and blah blah blah. I've done most of it already, and it will give me something to do tomorrow. Good times.

We haven't yet heard about the other new person. I hope it's a hot guy for Catherine's sake. We were pulling for a hot guy and a lesbian, but I don't think the new girl swings that way.

One more day until my lady troubles are over! Yay!

I've been so bored lately. Maybe this is a sign that I should clean my apartment. I could be wrong. My boredom has also resulted in my blogs being boring. Apologies all around.

I'm trying to decide if I should get on the UVa Law forum. Part of me wants to, so that I can at least internet know people before I go. I will look into this more tomorrow at work, since I will be there all day, and that welcome letter stuff won't take all day.

No comments: