Wednesday, February 27, 2008

little bastards

Today Catherine and I went to Kinomoto Kindergarten (aka the 9th circle of hell), and they weren't as awful as usual. The little bastards that always start fights were fighting at the beginning of class, and one of them was shrieking his head off, but after the principal took them out, things settled down. And the screamer actually played one of the games really well. It's a shame he's such a pain in the ass. I'm so glad we only go there one more time this year. Then it's a whole new batch of hellions.

After work, I went to the gym with Lauren. I hadn't been in a while and I definitely felt it. But I can feel my thighs getting fatter, so I need to go more often. Like tomorrow and the next day and the day after.

This morning I was doing my daily check of the law school status sites, and Georgia's had been updated. I got in! Yay! It was kind of funny because up until Tuesday, it just said my application had been received, and Tuesday it changed to say that my application was under review in a process that usually takes several weeks, and today, I got in.

I was too tired to make any real food for dinner, so I had some cheese and crackers with prosciutto. It was tasty, but it bothers me that prosciutto is nama ("raw") ham in Japanese. It's not raw! That's gross. Prosciutto is delicious.

No comments: