Friday, October 22, 2010

carry on my wayward son

After class today, I hung out with Ashley. We went to SB and got some super tasty pumpkin spice lattes. Let me pause and say that I effing love pumpkin stuff. Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, and especially the pumpkin pie Blizzard at DQ. It's heaven. It makes me so angry that it's only around for two months, if that.

Anyway, after our trip to SB, we went back to her place and played Rock Band for six hours. Seriously. It was awesome. We haven't played in a long time (Rock-A-PILA aside), and it was nice to not have to think about anything school-related and just play in our fake band. When we have to part ways in the future, I'm going to get a PS3 and RB and we're going to play online together. And it will be magic.

No comments: