Thursday, June 19, 2008

wah

There is a tiny baby somewhere in the neighborhood, perhaps even in my apartment building, that cries all the time. Just cries and cries. I find it very annoying, and usually turn on a movie (which is usually Hairspray), and try to drown it out. God help me when/if I have a tiny crying baby of my own.

Today was my last day at Kinomoto JH, and quite frankly, I am happy I never have to see some (most) of those kids again. The three classes I had today were so bratty. I really wish Japanese teachers could kick the disruptive kids out of class. Of course, that would mean kicking a third of the class out, but whatever. They would not be missed.

I am so, so sleepy, but it's very early, and I would feel lame going to bed now. But I don't know that I can stand being awake for too much longer. Maybe I will just go to bed and rest up for my busy day of sitting on my ass at the office tomorrow. Perhaps?

No comments: