Wednesday, June 25, 2008

noah's ark

Via the JET wankfest that is Big Daikon, I have found perhaps the worst site on the internet. How I didn't find it on Encyclopedia Dramatica, I'll never know, since that's where I usually find these things.

Anyway, this internet abomination is FurrsFurChrist.com. I refuse to link to it, but feel free to Ctrl+C & +V. It's a forum for Christian furries, complete with bad poetry and ridiculous "theological" discussions.

Here's a quote, so you can see what kind of shit these "people" talk about without sullying your browser history:

"So my hatchday is coming up next month, & since I'm both in college and saving up for a fursuit, is it wrong to ask mostly for money as a gift? My first instinct is to pray about it, of course, but....I dunno. What do you think?"
I'm assuming "hatchday" is like a birthday for dragons. My favorite part is definitely "My first instinct is to pray about it, of course." LOLZ IT'S A FURSUIT FFS.

Anyway, I hate furries more than terrorists, and I've been especially intolerant of Christians of late, so the combination of the two just proves that there is no God. At least not a just one. Though maybe there is a God, and he has put these miserable creatures on this earth for my amusement. Either way, I think they are an abomination.

Aside from wasting my time at work on such sites, I've been playing the taiko game a lot. I've gotten quite a few on the demon level, which is quite an accomplishment, as that shit is hard.

I've also been watching Hairspray almost every day, which is fine with me. Any day with a little Corny Collins is a good one. But it has made me dream about civil rights. Not that I'm complaining, it's just a strange thing to dream about.

I found out that I'm leaving on July 23. Less than a month, yay! Unfortunately, I'm flying on United AND I'm connecting in San Francisco. Ugh. I hope that doesn't fuck me over.

The new girl finally contacted me and was very nice and gracious, so I'm feeling a lot more charitable. I hope she's nice, for Catherine's sake.

Now, every time I see the word "sake", I think of the drink. Thanks for that, Japan!

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

I can't wait to hang out in August.

Michelle said...

This just sums it all up:

A: "I know premarridal sex is bad, and wedlock intemisy is good for couples.But even if i, were married, id still feel bad, and repulsed.what do you think
i prefer to remain a vergin for all life.

tempting if krystal were real and wed to her."

B: "God designed sex so married couples can enjoy one another and to have children together.

Is Krystal someone you're romantically interested in?"

A: "IIRC, Krystal is a blue fox from the Starfox video game series."


LOLZ...altho i can't really decided what is more hilarious, this person's spelling or the topic being discussed.