Thursday, April 17, 2008

tsukareta

Oh man, I am so tired. Being in this office drains my life force. As does working with kindergarteners.

We went to Kinomoto KG today for an hour and a half, and let me tell you, that is too long to try to teach English to little kids. They weren't awful like last year's bunch, but they were a little on the rowdy side. One kid clearly needs to be medicated. Another one is a fat, ugly hitter, so he's already on our shit list. But Ryouta (from the good class 2 years ago)'s little sister is in that class, and she looks just like him (so cute! with chubby cheeks!), so I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

Catherine and I are going to the gym today. Last time, I actually got up to a jog on the treadmill! I always fast walk, usually on an incline. But I think walking to work every day has helped with my endurance, since I didn't start gasping for breath immediately. Perhaps I will jog again today!

Only 30 more minutes.

No comments: