Sunday, April 6, 2008

jusco

I just ate a huge plate of fried chicken and now I feel a little ill. It was delicious, but kind of greasy. I really didn't intend on eating the whole thing, just half, but I couldn't stop myself. I wasn't even that hungry.

Said chicken was purchased at Jusco this morning. I got up about 11:30 and went to the store a little before noon and got lots more food than I planned on getting, but it's all stuff I will definitely eat. I was especially pleased to see that they still have the Special K with the strawberries. I was afraid it was going to be one of those damn seasonal products.

Yesterday, I got up early and did three loads of laundry. Exciting, I know, but it needed to be done.

And last night, I went out to Shinbashi with some of the girls and had dinner and got pleasantly buzzed. But then, this table of Japanese guys next to us started talking to us and buying drinks, and I was like, ugh. I hate drunk, middle-aged Japanese men. Drunk, young Japanese men, no problem. But the older guys, no thanks. I don't care if you know a little English. Whatever. After a little while of that ridiculousness, Catherine and I gave the girls money for our share and left. Thank god we live within walking distance.

After I got home, I called my parents. I haven't talked to them on the phone in at least two weeks, so Mom was a little desperate to hear from me, I think. We ended up talking for over two hours. Thanks for being so cheap, Skype!

I told my parents that I'm 95% sure about Virginia, and they were thrilled, because that's where they wanted me to go. So now they're planning on taking a trip up to Charlottesville sometime soon to look at apartments, after I pick a few out, of course. I told them that I want a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, closet space, and preferably hardwood floors. I also want to live alone, because I've come to realize that the only people I can live with and not go insane are Ali and Michelle. I do want two bedrooms, but that second one is just for guests.

I think I might watch Mulan today. I rented it from iTunes a few weeks ago, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. And I might watch Independence Day again. I should clean, but I don't feel like it. Sorry, apartment!

No comments: