Wednesday, March 26, 2008

sakura

The weather has been so nice lately. Finally. It went from being really cold to pleasantly mild while I was in Kagoshima, which was already pleasantly mild. Not a lot of in-between weather.

The sakura are blooming now, and pretty soon, Japanese people everywhere will be losing their shit to go sit under one and have a picnic. Ah, hanami. Maybe I'll go up to Konoue for that, since they allegedly have a ton of sakura. And it's in the middle of the mountains, so maybe not so many people?

I had a dream last night that I was in a weird flirty relationship with Nagase Tomoya (Ayumi's ex and all-around hottie), but he had confused me for some other white girl he'd seen in a production of Peter Pan several years prior, who I later met at a bus stop. I didn't want to tell him about the mix-up, as I was enjoying his company, but the girl seemed really nice, so I was torn. Even in my dreams, I can't have a boyfriend.

It appears that the other people in my section went out for drinks or something after work yesterday. The ALTs, of course, were not invited. Not that I would've gone if invited, but still. Jerks.

No comments: