Friday, March 14, 2008

mary louise parker is amazing

I've been at home all day, "resting" and taking my medicine at the appropriate times. I've also been buying TV shows off iTunes like crazy. It's just so fast! I can't stop myself.

So far, I am in love with two shows that I hadn't seen before. The first is Weeds, about a widowed housewife (Mary Louise Parker--amazing) who sells pot to suburbanites. I really can't believe I haven't been watching this all along. My only excuse is that it's on Showtime and at home we only have HBO.

The second show I'm really enjoying is Dirt, with Courtney Cox-Arquette. It's about one of my favorite things ever, celebrity gossip, and since it's a cable show, it's extra scandalous.

I also downloaded some Mythbusters and Numb3rs, because those are great shows.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Now that you have so many TV shows to watch, you have no time for you blog! I rely on this for entertainment!

vinsanity said...

it's one of the best shows, if not the best, from recent years, that i have the possibility to watch. all the cast is amazing, but i have to say that i'm forever in love with Mary's character.can't wait for season 4.
vinsanity, a fan from Romania(an yes of Vince Carter, the Net's player, sadly though)
ps. excuse my bad english