Thursday, July 15, 2010

o-hisashiburi

Wow. Almost two years between posts. That's ridiculous. But that's what happens when law school/laziness takes over your brain.

In the time since my last post I have:
  • Completed two whole years of law school;
  • Made a bunch of new friends (including the mysterious Julia mentioned in the last post--she thought I was a total bitch during our first encounter, btw);
  • Gone back to Japan;
  • Gotten the flu in Japan;
  • Interned at two great legal jobs (but was paid $0 for both);
  • Cut my hair super short (for me); and
  • Started exercising (I know!).
I'm not going to cover all of that in detail. But I have been doing stuff.

Right now I'm at work, so I shouldn't be blogging, but oh well. Sometimes reading about Medicare and Medicaid gets boring. I will try not to make a habit of blogging on the job.

That's all for now. I will try to update more regularly during my time as a 3L.

No comments: